Trotter Studio Associato is very active in the energy sector, providing an integrated tax, company, legal and accounting consultancy service.
- Tax and company feasibility studies, with investment structuring and optimisation of on going and way out tax profiles.
- Evaluation of accounting profiles and direct and indirect taxation that are typical and specific to operations in the energy sector (multi-year usage rights to lots affected by the installation of plants, accounts and tax management of EPC and project finance contracts, structuring of joint investment by local developers, managing capitalisation of start-up costs, etc.).
- Tax, accounting, and company due diligence activities.
- Audits of an administrative nature, such as, for example: authorisations, concessions, and permits required to develop the project, and requirements for taking advantage of incentives available.
- Legal assistance in drawing up project financing contracts and for negotiating the relevant contractual clauses.
- Company formalities prior to or following an investment, including mergers following acquisitions, with borrowing (2501-bis of the Italian civil code).
- Closing procedure, including coordination of the various players and related formalities as necessary, according to specific timetables and closing agendas.